This is a blog for general posts that don’t fit into any of my other blogs:
- Spring in Paris ~ My sojourns in France, 2010-2018
- Japan Flâneur ~ A journal of my visits to Japan, especially Tokyo
- Blue Marble Traveler ~ Photos and Experiences from a Lifetime of Travel
- What is to be Done? ~ How to Survive and Defeat Donald Trump
My conceit is that “Row, Row, Row Your Boat” contains the Meaning of Life:
- Row, of course; if you don’t you’ll float into something or get marooned on the shore.
- But row gently; there’s no reason to over-stress.
- And row *down* the stream, not against the current.
- Merrily? Of course! Why not?
- And don’t take life too seriously. Ultimately it passes away like a dream. Why not make it a good one?